Top 5 PvP MMORPGs 2012 List (Free-to-Play Games)
- League of Legends – multiplayer online battle arena game (MOBA) similar to the Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod
- World of Tanks – a fun shooter game where players control tanks, with lost of fast team vs team PvP action
- Heroes of Newerth – a good MOBA game for beginners and mid-level players
- Shaiya Online – a full-featured f2p MMORPG with faction vs faction PvP
- Elsword – free-to-play MMORPG game with fast and furious hack n’ slash gameplay plus PvP action with anime style graphics, epic battles, and devastating combo attacks
Test Your Mettle with PvP Battles in Free MMORPG Games
All online role-playing games have one thing in common; there are always plenty of things to do. While exploring vast worlds is a rewarding experience in itself, you’ll crave for action every now and then. How do you satisfy this craving? Why PvP battles of course!
In recent times shooter MMOs, also known as either MMOFPS or MMOTPS (massively multiplayer online first-person shooter or massively multiplayer online third-person shooter) games have become increasingly popular. Here is a short list of the top shooter MMO games of 2012. All of these games are free-to-play.
Top 3 Shooter MMO Games 2012
So how did we choose all of the games listed here? Here is our explanation of our criteria for judging.
How to Choose the Best 2012 MMO Game
There are few things more appealing to a gamer than an MMORPG – especially if it’s free – because let’s be honest if you have a choice between two games one of which is free and one which isn’t, so long as the quality is comparable then you’re always going to pick the free one. Here’s where the good news comes in – there’s absolutely heaps of free games out there which area absolutely brilliant and great fun to play. All you have to do is find them and that’s the aim of this post … to help you find the best free MMORPG 2012.