Top 5 PvP MMORPGs 2012 List (Free-to-Play Games)
- League of Legends – multiplayer online battle arena game (MOBA) similar to the Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod
- World of Tanks – a fun shooter game where players control tanks, with lost of fast team vs team PvP action
- Heroes of Newerth – a good MOBA game for beginners and mid-level players
- Shaiya Online – a full-featured f2p MMORPG with faction vs faction PvP
- Elsword – free-to-play MMORPG game with fast and furious hack n’ slash gameplay plus PvP action with anime style graphics, epic battles, and devastating combo attacks
Test Your Mettle with PvP Battles in Free MMORPG Games
All online role-playing games have one thing in common; there are always plenty of things to do. While exploring vast worlds is a rewarding experience in itself, you’ll crave for action every now and then. How do you satisfy this craving? Why PvP battles of course!